Monday, March 8, 2010

Paralympics

About a million people have asked me what in the world I could possibly be doing in Canada for all of March if the Olympics ended a week ago. Well, for that last week, I have worked exactly eight hours. Starting next week however, we will be busier again. The 2010 Paralympic Games begin next week. There will not be nearly the same crowds or craziness or media attention that the Winter Games got, but there will still be a bit for us to do. After that, things will go back to really quiet. It has been very quiet everywhere for the past week. Actually, it was a little strange, because we were just getting used to the crowds and the craziness, and then it all disappeared, and people resumed life as normal. Normal felt odd for a bit. It is nice though. Whistler has gone back to the nice quiet skiing town in the mountains that it was when I arrived. Things are going very well here, although I really do not have a lot to talk about, because very little has been going on. I will do my best to keep everyone posted on everything though.

No comments:

Post a Comment