Friday, March 20, 2009

Starting a Blog

I decided today, that it would be a fun little project to start a blog. I wonder if anyone will actually read it, but at least it gives me a little something to write from time to time. I find I am not very good at writing in my journal, at least not when I am in school, so maybe it will be easier to write here, and either way, I will still have some sort of idea what I have been up to. For now, this is just a collection of my little adventures, and perhaps I'll write some past ones. I have quite a lot, which seem to be quite entertaining to those who hear about them, as I am frequently told that I ought to write a book. Well, book or blog, this is a start, right? I suppose if I ever did write a book, it would be a whole lot simpler to copy-paste everything from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment